“童话建筑”竞赛作品(third Fairy Tales Competition) 

2016-04-12 23:09 发布

1213 0 0
一等奖: Olson Kundig – Alan Maskin, Jerome Tryon, Kevin Scott, Gabriela Frank & Katie Miller – “欢迎来到第五立面”(“Welcome to the 5th Façade”)

The Seattle-based firm founded in 1966 and winner of the 2009 National AIA Architecture Firm Award, received first place for their story, “Welcome to the 5th Façade.” Their story takes the reader into a future that is similar to our present world, yet filled with new challenges and opportunities. Principal at Olson Kundig, Alan Maskin said, “Our Fairy Tales 2016 submittal became a tangential detour from Olson Kundig's ongoing investigation into urban rooftops, the largely neglected uppermost layer of cities. The idea of applying a narrative filter -to both built and conceptual projects -became another way to look at and critique design ideas. 'Welcome To The 5th Facade' used science fiction as it is traditionally used -as a modality to visualize and imagine a particular future in terms of both the pitfalls and the potential.”

二等奖: Hagai Ben Naim – “巴黎安魂曲”(“Parisian Lullaby”)

Using satire to address the effect of recent events on park space, public policy, and the public domain as a whole, this narrative, according to the author, is “the product of a personal encounter with the urban space and political climate of contemporary Paris, and was triggered by the recent heartbreaking events that took place in the city. The Parisian municipal obsession with governing and ordering life in the public domain gave birth to a series of regulations regarding preservation, maintenance and security. Some of these rules, such as the Second Empire requirement to close public parks at nightfall, date back to the nineteenth century. Through a satirical reworking of the master plan for the new Clichy Batignolles district, 'Parisian Lullaby' raises the question of the relevance of these anachronistic municipal regulations in contemporary Paris. It opens a Pandora’s box of cultural critique that unleashes fundamental interrogations related to space and identity, freedom, prejudice, cultural dogma and hypocrisy.”

三等奖: Kobi Logendrarajah – 12海里”(“12 Nautical Miles”)

This narrative imagines how architecture may be created in a “literal no-man’s-land.” Logendrarajah explained, “The spark behind the story was inspired by an anime I used to watch back in the day called Black Lagoon that was based on a fictitious island neighboring Thailand. The island was home to many of the world's outcasts, ranging from pirates to deserting soldiers from the Vietnam War. I honed the idea of a place of refuge and expanded it to include a place that escapes the eye of any government, where one can practice their full liberties as they seem fit. I wanted architecture to respond to this social structure and I spawned a scenario that touches upon some of the similar issues that we face today. How we claim that a land is ours, who's allowed to be apart of it, and who was here first were all questions I wanted people to think about deeply about.

其余作品:

下载地址: [建筑酷]建筑酷下载地址.txt (48 Bytes, 下载次数: 55)

分享本文,每次被点击增加您在本站积分: 2红宝石
B Color Smilies
“童话建筑”竞赛作品(third Fairy Tales Competition) 
帅的人都用微信扫了!
联系
我们
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表